Marked Entertainment has developed an evaluation method that incorporates a number of factors.
- Audience reach or impressions: this value has a direct correlation to the cost of reaching this audience.
- Placement type: e.g. hands on, verbal mention, signage, etc.
- Length of time
- Targeted programming: how relevant was the placement to the desired consume
- Ad buy: was there an ad buy surrounding the placement or integration
- Key cast: did the interaction occur with principle/reoccurring cast or ancillary characters
- Key Features communicated: fleeting logo, or intrinsic brand attributes communicated – e.g. low fat, freshness, special flavor, etc.
This data coupled with published Nielsen statistics and our proprietary formula yields the following tangible metrics:
- Value of placement
- Positive Feeling
- Influence to purchase